Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Basic Daily Routine

 
I'm consistently tweaking Our Daily Routine, but here's a glimpse of our days - for now.  This is a routine created for a 7, 5 and 2 year old.  You can print it here, if you'd like.

As I've mentioned, I plan to be "living in the moment, secretly intentional" this Summer - but I simply thrive with a plan and a mission - and I believe our children do too.

So... I can never keep a good secret to myself!  I read and LOVE the book called Steady Days - A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood.  It's a very simple, lovely read.  Great reminders and wisdom for all Mothers.  You can download for FREE all of her downloads (including the one above) from her blog - Steady Mom.

This schedule is very basic, flexible and continually being tweaked to meet the needs of our family.  It's mostly a guide for me to use our time wisely.  We are spontaneous when we need and want to be.  More than anything - it's simply a guide for our days.  It keeps me focused and intentional with each block of time.

We have a large, black framed dry erase board called "Our Learning Board" in our kitchen (a central location in our home) where I post specifics for each day.

Coming Soon:  My Cleaning Rotation and The Girls' Chore/Commission Charts

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Myah! I'm going to push you to post your summer ideas soon because I'm excited to read them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...