Sunday, March 26, 2006




Here is our little Halle at 3 months!!! Can you believe how huge she is???!!! She is wearing 6 months clothes. Sophie was always right on with clothing sizes. Halle is our Little Porker! She has been such an easy baby and continues to take it easy on us. She went her first 7 hour stretch last night. I fed her at midnight and the next thing I knew, the sun was up and Halle wasn't! I just love that feeling. Any mom knows what I am talking about.

It's getting really neat to see Sophie and Halle starting to interact. Sophie loves it now that Halle is starting to "talk" a bit. She rubs her head, holds her hand, and talks back to her. I can't wait until they can play together.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you started your own blog! Now I can catch up on your family. :) These are so much fun and Adam is beginning to print ours out so it will be a great scrapbook. Halle is a big girl, but she looks great and very healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...