Thursday, April 6, 2006

Halle Time



Josh and I ask each other often, "Are we stimulating Halle enough? Do we spend enough time with Halle?" She is such a content baby, doesn't say much, and will hang out wherever we put her. I'm not kidding! My mom came over the other day and Halle was just laying in the middle of the living room floor. She said, "Where's Halle?", went and found her on the floor, and picked her up. I am sure I had to just put her down and run after Sophie for some reason. Sophie is so busy and takes so much of our time and energy. Halle always gets pushed to the side. I am sure the day is not far away when Halle will eventually start speaking up! So tonight, Josh took Sophie outside to play soccer and basketball and burn some energy. I stayed in with Halle and tried to "stimulate" her! We had some tummy time, listened to some music, and watched the lights flicker on her toy. She really enjoyed the extra special time with her Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...