Sunday, June 18, 2006

Teacher Band ~ May 2006

Josh and I were able to take a road trip to Carmel on May 31st for Josh to be a part of the Teacher Band he played in at Carmel High School. They did fundraisers a couple of times a year. They loved his guitar playing sooo much, they asked him to come back and be a part of the band even though he doesn't teach there anymore. My mom watched the girls for the night and we stayed over night with a friend. We were able to see a lot of people and catch up. It was a great time!

Josh singing with Amy. She is one of his best friends from CHS. She's great!

My best friend, Holly! She met me there while Josh was getting set up and went out to dinner before the gig started. I miss her so much.
This is Kelli! She is one of Josh's great friends from the Math department. It was great chatting and dancing with her. Kelli loves my blog, so I promised her she would make it on!!! I love ya, Kelli!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...