Sunday, July 2, 2006

Halle is 6 months old!

Halle just loves this jumper!

This can' t be true! Halle is already 6 months old. It's unbelievable. She is so darn cute and still so darn good. She has the sweetest personality and we just love having her around. She is rolling over like crazy, laughing, and working on sitting up. She will sit for a few seconds on her own, and then she falls over. She started rice cereal at 5 months, and she is eating veggies now. We have tried peas, green beans, and sweet potatoes. At her 6 month appointment, she weighed 18 lb. 12 oz. (93%) and was 26 3/4 in. (85%). I can't believe how big she is. Our favorite thing about Halle has to be her sweet disposition. She loves it when I sing her songs and rock her. She just lays there and smiles. She is taking a morning, afternoon, evening nap, and sleeping her 11 hours at night. I just don't want the time to continue to fly by. Although, I know it will! I love this age so much and I don't know what I am going to do when they are both moving in opposite directions! I'll figure it out, won't I?! A leash? Love to All!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 6 months old either! She is so cute. Sometimes I think about having a third but then I have the same thought you do...What are we gonig to do when they are both walking and running around? Let me know how you handle that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...