Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to the Family, Nemo!

My mom wanted to take Sophie to the petstore on Saturday to see all the animals and creatures. I said, "Don't you dare bring back anything with fur." I am just not ready to start caring for another life at this point. However, I gave her the "ok" to get a fish. So, they picked out "Nemo" and Sophie is in love!!!! It has been great fun already!


Sophie loves her new pet! It looks like the water already needs changed, Mom!


What are you doing in there, Nemo? I want to hold you.


Hey, what's this? Nemo food.

I never told Josh we were getting a fish for Sophie. Josh said, "Just for the record...the next time we get a pet can I be a part of the decision?" I said, "Oh come on! If it doesn't work out, we can flush him!" :)

4 comments:

  1. How cute. I have been toying with the idea of getting Corbin a fish too, but I am not ready to clean out the tank all the time! :) Does Sophie every wear clothes? Just kidding Corbin loves not to have any clothes on too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian won a few fish at a fair a few years ago. Since that time, we have had to replace them many times, without him knowing, of course. This past birthday, he got a fire belly toad...thanks Lori Snover. I bet Sophie would love that. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it everyone is feeling better? I hadn't checked your blog for a couple of days and just found out the girls were sick. Hope things are back to normal.

    Cool fish! I think we are sticking with one pet for awhile. Dudley's more than enough to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie looks so darling in these pictures!!! Sorry Josh. I would not have done this without Myah suggesting!!

    Love you guys!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...