Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayers for You

Hi! For some crazy reason, it hit me yesterday that I want to pray for you! :)
I am sure that most of you reading our blog are moms. We are all at different places in our parenting and each of our children are so unique. I want for you to take a moment to reflect on a specific area in your life in which you could use some prayer. You don't have to be a Mom. :) If you are not one who usually posts comments, simply click on comments, click on annonymous and share your prayer request with me. You don't have to give a name or you may.

I am simply amazed at how powerful prayer is. Whenever a friend shares a problem or concern with me, I always ask if they have prayed about it. It sounds so simple, but I am convinced that it's the best method. I am excited to hear about the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...