Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun after the concert!

I promised a picture of Micheal, so here you go!
Holly and Chad were seated on the floor, and Holly was able to get up to the stage. Can you believe this shot!!!


After the Michael Buble show, we went across the street to The Pub. How original!


We enjoyed spending time with Holly and Chad. We don't get to see each other very often.

Holly and I were roommates in college and she lives in Indy. It was great having more adult time and no kids to put to bed!


Holly and I are lifelong friends. If we don't see each other for months, we pick right up where we left off.



I just love spending time with my hubby.




Uh oh! This looks like trouble! We always have a blast together.

We love you, Holly, and we had a great time with you.


Can't wait to hang out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...