Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Can I get you a chair?"

"Thanks so much for asking, but I won't be sitting." I replied.

Sophie had a playdate this morning at Buckner Park with her Daisy Troop.

Josh took Halle to Hilger's on a special date to pick strawberries.

Sophie, Ian and I ran some errands and then ended up at Buckner.

The sweet troop leader asked, "Can I get you a chair?" HA! A chair?! I NEVER sit when Ian is awake!

I am trying to think of the best way to describe this season I am currently in. I don't want to complain because I am blessed. At 17 months, Ian is happy, healthy, athletic, coordinated, busy...

I am trying to find a balance of letting him go - sometimes getting hurt - but also protecting him from major injury.

For those of you who have raised and/or are currently raising boys, can I have some encouragement please??!! :D

So, if you want to SIT and TALK with me... ask me out!

1 comment:

  1. We always say about our kids "it's a good thing they're cute, or we'd send them back!" Especially Sebastian. Such a trouble-maker! I can totally sympathize with never sitting down! Just know that boys are soooooo loving. When you least expect it, all they want is Momma, and all they want to do is snuggle her. I've heard it from every mother of boys I know! Hang in.

    Lisa
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...