Friday, June 11, 2010

Ian at 16 months


oh sigh.....
I am able to sit down and write because Ian is SLEEPING! which is about the ONLY time I can get anything done (unless I want the house destroyed)...
He is being NAUGHTY or should I say "acting his age"?
He is into everything, climbing, hitting, throwing fits, good for about 30 minutes at the store (then off and running)...
He is physically exhausting. :)
He cannot be left unattended for 1 minute. He climbs on all chairs and onto tables. I have to remove all the chairs from the kitchen when he is awake.
He is absolutely ADORABLE, SMART, FUNNY, STRONG, ACTIVE, and CURIOUS.
He loves DIRT, BALLS, BATS, WALKS, THE TRAMPOLINE, ROCKS, TRACTORS, ANIMALS, BUGS, STICKS, and HIS MOMMY.
He eats well and sleeps amazing - 12 hours at night and 3-4 hours during the day.
I must close by saying how much we LOVE Ian. You know that! I am just being real so
I don't ever forget this. :)
Ian is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. You can bring that precious boy over here to climb on our tables any day! :-) -jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...