Monday, June 14, 2010

A shout out to my Prince...

If you know me well, you know that I brag a lot about my Man. Really, he is THE MAN!

I would talk until I'm blue in the face about how blessed I am with my husband. I won't bore you with all the reasons, but I like to take a moment on occasion to recognize him (after all the kids)...

Right now, Ian is very attached to me. If we're in the same room together, he'd just prefer that I hold him - unless we're at the store! :/

But, Josh is soooo good with taking him away from me. This means so much to me! If I'm prepping dinner, Josh will take Ian outside. If I need to freshen up for something, he takes Ian away.

After loving on Ian all day, I get a little worn out. Josh is amazing and always pitches in from the moment he walks in the door. Most days, I have to make him go up and change into casual clothes... he just dives right in with the kids from the moment he walks in the door. In addition to Ian, he loves the girls more than words!

I feel like I just fell into this life - with this amazing man. But, I know that's not the case. I thank my God every day!

Thank you, Lord, for giving me this Godly MAN, husband and father. He really is the best! :) I give all the credit to You.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, and yes, you are blessed. I hope Josh reads this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, Josh read it - and he was a little embarrassed! :) But, he did appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...