Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Before you read any further, you have to PROMISE you won't report me to CPS.


Ok, I left the room for 2 minutes the other day and he climbed on a chair up to the table. Halle yells, "Mommy!!!" I ran to the kitchen and this is what I found!
I whispered, "Ian, stay there.... I have to get my camera." :D
You may be asking yourself, why is Myah thankful for THIS?
Well, if I don't twist this all around into a blessing, I would go crazy!
~~~~~~~~~~
On this Thankful Thursday I am so thankful for:
1. Ian's mobility. I can hear him banging around in his crib right now which means my quiet morning time has come to an end. :) I will be VERY busy until his nap.
2. Josh and I went on a getaway last Friday. We rode 16 miles on a tandem bike to Carb Day. :)
3. Sophie's amazing school year - that's coming to an end. Mrs. Donagahy did a wonderful job. Teachers are such blessings in our lives! Thank you, Toni, for loving Sophie and teaching her.
4. 9 more days until Deanna is my neighbor!! A wonderful friend of mine and her family will be moving into a beautiful home in our culdesac. Can't wait to have this family in our CIRCLE.
5. Josh's acceptance to Purdue for his doctoral program!! Begininng in the Fall - He will be working towards his PhD in Educational Leadership. Pray for me! :) It will be a tough 3 years on all of us, but so worth it in the end. I can't believe I will be married to a Dr. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Josh! It will be an interesting and sometimes challenging year with Josh back in school - so proud of your guys for investing this way.
    He and Courtney are both at Purdue this fall...that's funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...