Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday - My Marriage

HI! Today is Thursday, and I'm SO thankful.


The #1 thing I'm thankful for today is my MARRIAGE.

Today, Josh and I are celebrating 9 wonderful years of marriage.

9 years ago today, we said "I do" - for better or for worse.

We haven't had any major bumps - other than 3 babies - yes, a blessing! But having children comes with some real challenges - personally and relationally - and raising our children is for sure my highest priority at the moment - other than God and Josh.

At the end of the day, when Josh wants me all to himself - I'm often so tired.

There's nothing left to give, or I don't want to give anymore.

Thank you, Josh, for understanding that (not that it's ok - it's just where I am right now).

You are so patient and loving.

YOU continue to give so much even when you're tired and drained.

I wish I could be more like you. ;)

I'm thankful for so much, but if it weren't for our marriage and partnership, we'd be in big trouble.

You've exceeded all of my expectations - whatever I had.

Thank you for saying "yes" and for loving me when I'm good, bad and ugly!

I look forward to many more years and growing old with you!

infinity.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, love birds! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is a lucky guy...I'm certain he is thankful for you.

    Respectfully Submitted,
    Your Secret Admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...looks like Josh was on here:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...