Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday and I'm thankful! :D
In the picture above, is my awesome friend - Jen!
Jen and I met last school year because our daughters became best friends in kindergarten.
Jen and I hit it off, have lots in common and could - seriously - talk all day! :D
Jen and I wanted to get together WITHOUT the kids for once. So a while back, we went out for some adult time and enjoyed a glass of wine together.
1. Jen - I'm so thankful for our friendship and how much you help me! You are always so willing to pitch in when you can. Thank you!
2. Tobie - another wonderful friend who took Halle this afternoon to play! You are so special to us too.
3. My getaway this weekend! I'm leaving for 24 hours to spend time with several girlfriends at a lake house!!
4. Cooler Days - It's been a little too hot for my liking. I'm happy it's cooling down.
5. 3 out of 4 of Ian's molars are through!! yipee!! He's been a lot happier!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! Yeah! Love you bunches!!! So funny how we ended up friends through our daughters and NOT our mothers! (They went to school together.) :~) You have been a blessing to me and I continue to learn from you and be blessed by your loving children. So nice to be traveling this crazy journey of motherhood alongside you. May our friendship continue to flourish and more importantly, may we have many more playdates WITHOUT kids! HA!! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very blessed!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that I didn't sign my name on my post above.
    xo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it was you with the "xo" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...