Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HS Friends Getaway!

Last weekend, I joined 7 other friends from High School at Lake Wawasee for a weekend away! It was heavenly.

We stayed up until 2:30 in the morning on Friday night - built a bonfire - ate dinner - and chatted nonstop, tubed on Saturday and spent the day at the sandbar, went out for dinner and dancing on Saturday night, and laughed until our cheeks hurt! I headed home on Sunday morning and - boy - I was tired - my armpits hurt from tubing - and my cheeks hurt from laughing so much!

Oh how I love these girls - and we only see each other a few times each year! But we instantly reconnect. It's a pretty special bond.

Thank you to Jamie and her parents for the wonderful hospitality!

Thank you to my friends for being my friends!

Can't wait until next year...

2 comments:

  1. Love this! So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! What a beautiful bunch of ladies! Sounds like a great time! I still get together with my high school friends-one night every other month for dinner and good times. It is so worth it!
    Melanie Kline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...