Saturday, October 23, 2010

I don't know if you've noticed...


but I have.

My Man - Josh - rarely makes the blog.

Have I mentioned that this stud is our ROCK - quite possibly the glue that holds this place together.

I am SO happy that God chose this man to be my husband.  This summer we will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary.  In May, we will celebrate 14 years of being together!  That's a LOOONG time!  :)  and hoping at least that many more years to come.

After 3 children, careers, job changes, a Master's Degree and now a PhD is progress...  we've had our rough days.

But, I have to tell you - it's been our relationship with God, surrendering our lives to Him, meeting with mentors when things get rough, date nights, getaways, praying together and constant communication - that has held us together.

I love this man with all of my heart.

Thank you, Josh, for loving us the way you do - thank you for your commitment to us - thank you for your drive to be successful and provide for us - and thank you for just being you.

I love you.  forever.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too, Josh! Thank you for being YOU!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...