Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Give Water!

Consider giving the gift of clean, safe drinking water this Christmas!

Do you want to bless others - other than your family?

Visit Charity Water to learn more about the stats and different projects going on.

You can watch a video here.

Charity Water is my charity of choice this Christmas.

I have purchased 4 really cool looking reusable water bottles and plan to attach a note with some cute ribbon that says, "Please accept this water bottle and a sign of hope... (I need to firm up my wording) $10 has been donated in your name at charitywater.org  peace & love, The St. John Family"  I have 4  - so $40 will give 2 people clean water for 20 years!

What a neat gift alternative for someone who already has it ALL! 

Do some research and see if it touches your heart like it has ours.

Baby Steps... Maybe buy $60 less in unnecessary "stuff" that will simply clutter our home - and give 3 people clean drinking water for 20 years.

$20 can give one person clean water for 20 years.

2 comments:

  1. Hoorah! We LOVE Charity Water, and it has been one of our charities of choice for the past three years of the Advent Conspiracy!!! :) Have you seen the button that I've always had on my blog that you can add at the top of your page if you want??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just saw the baby bottle button that you already added!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...