Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sad Spider...

click to zoom and see "sad spider"

For some reason, I thought this was really funny.

Halle brought home some artwork from preschool...

it is a picture of a spider (apparently, she doesn't know that all spiders have 8 legs).  I'll try to get to refreshing her memory of that this week!

But, the spider has a sad face.  

I asked her, "Why is your spider sad?"  She replied, "Because he can't find his family."

She is correct...  he's all alone in the picture.

I don't really know what this tickled me, but it did.  It really made me laugh!

Oh, Halle Girl...  you crack me up!

1 comment:

  1. When I was taking the girls home last night, they were screaming about a spider in the garage. I took a kleenex and swooped it up! Halle just looked at me with disbelief, like I killed Charlotte. Maybe that is why she did the spider picture today!
    Nena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...