Monday, November 22, 2010

Teacher Thank Yous!

I am so happy this thought came to me before Thursday came!

Let's not forget to write all of our teachers a special Thank You Note before Thursday!

My idea is to bake some cookies, wrap them up in some special bags I purchased this weekend, tie a little handwritten note at the top and attach it with some raffia.

For all the time and energy these angels invest in our children's lives, let's not forget to say "thank you"!

Is there anyone else you don't want to forget?

1 comment:

  1. I passed out these notes to the kids at Sunday School. I told them to each pick two people (at least) to write a note for this week. bus drivers, mail men, a grandparent, babysitter, doctors, anyone who touches their life in a special way.
    http://www.teacherhelp.org/pdf/Grateful%20Heart%20BB2.pdf
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...