Thursday, February 10, 2011

Funny Stuff...

for some reason, this story keeps making me laugh, so I thought I'd better write it down!

I washed a load of towels with one of the kids' fuzzy blankets.  As a result, the towels got covered with a bunch of fuzzy white stuff.  I didn't know this until...

Josh told me (this is where it gets really funny) - he took a shower in the morning and dried off with his fresh, clean towel hanging on his shower hook - and after he dried off, he was covered (all over!) with white fuzz.  It was so bad, he had to GET BACK IN THE SHOWER to get it all off!  :D

I don't know why this story keeps making me laugh, but it does.  I can just picture it!

He didn't tell me until the next day, but I really wish I could've seen him!  :D

He jokes that he never makes the blog, and now he finally makes it.  Poor Josh!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...