Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 day forecast...

I don't know what it is, but I just love watching the 10 day forecast right now.  Maybe because I don't know how I'd live with this Winter weather forever and ever.  Through watching the 10 day forecast, I can just feel the HOPE.
It's kind of like a relationship with Jesus - there's HOPE in His name.
When you feel like you can't take it another day, just turn to Jesus for His 10 day forecast (the bible, a bible study, your Christian village) and HOPE that will get you through.
I shared this with my friend, Deanna, and she said (something like), "Don't you just love how God even uses the seasons to teach us?!"
Yes, I do!  I love everything about my relationship with Jesus, really.  I don't know how I'd live this life without it.
It would be tough, sad and hopeless - to me.
And - I don't know how I'd live without the Christian village that surrounds and loves on me.  They fill me with so much love and hope.
Thank you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...