Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Momma, you're kind of like Cinderella!"

Halle said to me the other day...



Yes, Halle... I am.  It's hard work raising a family, managing a home and keeping it organized and flowing (which consistently has moments when the whole place blows up after it was just organized a second ago!)  How on earth does that happen?!  YOU!

Well, Halle... I must tell you - one of the main reasons I chose to transform my cleaning routine - to green - is for YOU and your precious siblings to safely HELP with our household cleaning!  I believe in division of labor, and I am NOT your servant.  Maybe for the first few years, but you're 5 now.

So, thanks for sharing your observation with me...

It's a nice reminder that - You (and your big sister) will be doing MORE around here.

I really do love you, Halle.  You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...