Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finding Shells...

 Some of my favorite moments with the kids were shelling.
 There's just something about it...
 that touches my soul...
 as we look at each shell with excitement and wonder.  How did God do it ALL - even the shells?
 I love the uniqueness of each one, and I believe each one has a story.
The Girls each found one that was their absolute favorite.  And, in fact - Sophie gave her favorite a story.  Sophie thought her favorite shell looked like a fairy whistle, and Halle found a very big and shiny one.  Ian enjoyed putting handfuls of sand in his bucket.  We all thought the sand looked like sugar.

God, today I'm grateful for revealing Yourself to me in so many different ways - even through shelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...