Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simple, Summer Fun

A special friend of mine asked if she could "pick my brain" about being intentional this summer with her kids.  We met and had a wonderful discussion.  I just LOVE those types of discussions.  Imagine that!  I told Josh, "I inspired myself!"  You know, the kind of inspiration like "Take your own advice, Myah!"  Have you ever felt that way?  :)  We all have wonderful ideas, but it comes down to execution.  That's why I'm so passionate about creating a routine so we can use our time wisely and be intentional with each day.  I'm telling ya, if we stick to our routine, we are productive around here and have wonderful days.  Of course there are days when we toss it out the window or are simply spontaneous, but I start to feel it when we need to get back on track.

I really want to compose our conversation and share it all with you, but I'm trying to get it from my head to paper.

So until then, I'll leave you with this...

for all of you who are on the edge of your seats {Jackie} you can find below - the final list of Simple, Summer Fun ideas we created as a community!

 Here it is in Scribd so you can print! 

I have a sweet idea {we already made ours!} to go along with this that is coming soon!  {you will need to print the list.}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...