Friday, July 1, 2011

7 is a great age!

A friend said to me, "I thought two was supposed to be a challenging age, but seven sounds rough."

Two is challenging, right!?  I think every age presents it's challenges, for sure!  But... with your first born, you're experiencing everything for the first time - every age for the first time!

I'm navigating through all the new waters with Sophie, my love.  By the time Halle and Ian start doing what Sophie tries to pull, we've got our tools in place and we're ready to go!  :)

I think 7 is an incredible age!  Sophie is an extraordinary woman - incredibly strong, smart and beautiful.  She has taught me so much and has (really!) made me a wiser woman and Mother.
Sophie, you rock!  I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...