Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Halle the Photographer

Halle loves taking pictures!  In fact, she very often - without permission - runs off with my camera and starts shooting away.  I need to get her a camera of her own!  However, she usually takes really good pictures, and I love seeing the world from her view.  I stumbled across this picture today, as I was sorting through some.  She snapped this one in my bedroom.  I am guessing - I was standing at the bed folding laundry.  :)  But, I love it because I can see my man and myself in the background and the word LOVE.

Today, I'm feeling a little worn out, but as I glance at this picture - it recharges me a bit.  It reminds me of what I have.

I have hard work, long days, 3 children, a husband, some days that are harder than others...

But I have the best coach ever and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...