Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall - fun, fun fun!

 Fun Fall Times are happening so fast, I'm doing my best to capture it all!

We enjoyed a frosty, Fall morning at a local pumpkin patch with some friends.


 What child doesn't love a rope swing?!

Fun on the hayride!
 Halloween at the Zoo was awesome!  Sophie kept saying, "I feel like I'm in a dream."  The girls had so much fun!  My Mom and I took the girls.  Ian and Josh took Josh's Dad out to breakfast and then spent the morning doing some "boy stuff".  No girls allowed! That's a Saturday tradition for the boys!  :)

 I love having individual time with these little girls.
 Last night, we experienced a fabulous fall celebration at my Dad's Farm!

 Awesome food, bonfire, hayride, walk in the woods, hot chocolate warmed over the fire, treats, fun on a dirt hill and lots of laughing and smiling.



 We're all ready for trick or treating tonight!  We will go around our neighborhood a little ways, but the girls are most excited about passing out candy at our home!  My Mom brought over the supplies and made this adorable sucker pumpkin with the kids.

Happy Fall from our home to yours!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...