Saturday, March 17, 2012

Project Simplify - Week 2 - The Pantry!

I seriously did not think I would ever organize our panty until the kids went to college.  Even this week, I really did not want to organize the pantry.  Still, I didn't think it would get done.  I kind of thought I'd just skip this week.  But - to my surprise, I did it!  I waited until Saturday, but I did it.  I'm so happy I did it!

BEFORE

 BEFORE


 The "craft" area on the floor - BEFORE


The "bag" area on the floor - BEFORE



AFTER


AFTER

 AFTER


The floor area - AFTER


TO SELL 


TO TOSS


So much stuff was thrown away, recycled, and gathered to sell.  There was so much in there we just never used.  I relocated the crafty items to some shelving I had available in our laundry room.  Everything else was shuffled around and organized really well in the pantry.

I'm SO happy I took a few hours to do this.  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...