Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some sweet conversations today...

Sophie asked me today if she could be baptized!  I said, "Yes!  Do you know what it means to be baptized?" She replied, "Yes!  You're on God's side now!"  :)

At bedtime, I read with Ian and then continued rocking him for a while.  He looked up at me and asked for his water.  I told him that I didn't bring it up.  He started getting upset with me.  I said, "Ian, I am not perfect!  Your Mommy makes lots and lots of mistakes.  I'm sorry I didn't remember to bring your water up with us."  He calmed down and laid his head back down on my chest and we continued rocking.  All of a sudden, he raised his head, looked at me in the eyes and said, "Mommy, you ARE perfect!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...