Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our School Days {part 3}

Ok, bear with me here!  

I cannot close the school year without capturing the precious moments we experienced all year.  I think this post takes us to December.  So, there will be a few more to follow.  :)

As you enjoy these posts, I want you to know that there was plenty of noise, trouble and hard work that fell in between all of these precious moments.  Not all moments are blissful around here - but so many are, and for that - I am thankful! 


Ian LOVES work vehicles - so... leaf pick up time - he went nuts!  In fact, he jumped up and down with excitement as they arrived.


Recess time - foot massages.  


I even enjoyed one too!


I am able to keep Ian busy for quite some time if I give him some scissors and paper.  This was one of my tricks when I needed to work with the girls on a task.


Packing our Operation Christmas Child boxes.  We did 3 - 2 girls and 1 boy box.  Just like our family!


I'm so amazed by how I can have the main floor all picked up and organized when I wake up in the morning - and then the kids wake up - we do breakfast, start school - and the whole place blows up!  And... this is how it looks by 10am.  :)


Ian keeping himself busy by lining up his cars...


and then Halle jumps in.


Well, Halle's babydoll needs to eat too, right?!


Phonics - we love Explode the Code!


Writing - making a Thankful Tree at Thanksgiving time.




Halle learned how to draw stars - she was so excited!


Tea party and conversation.


Silent reading time.


Beautiful Sophie.


Ian's preschool Christmas Program.


We enjoyed a homeschool field trip to see the Nutcracker.  They had 3 stations where we got to meet the dancers, learn about the costumes and their lives as ballet students/performers.



Sophie hosted a Charlie Brown Christmas Pajama Party!


Writing - addressing our Christmas card envelopes!  


Our Thankful Tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...