Thursday, August 9, 2012

Enjoying our harvest...

We've had a totally fabulous - beautiful time in our garden this Summer.

We're eating and preserving like crazy.  It's been a good few weeks since I've had a major trip to the store!  God's provision is so good, tasty and fun!

Here are a few pics I've snapped with my phone.  I'm going to share soon on all we're doing to preserve.  Our deep freeze is rapidly filling up.  It's so much work, but I know we'll be so thankful in February!


Wine, a dump truck, vegetables, a ball and bat and a vase of flowers... what more could you want?!


Our kitchen table and counters have been covered with God's creation.


Josh said tonight, "We're just a bunch of bluegrass listening, wine drinking, God fearing, garden growing educators!"

That's what we are.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...