Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


This morning we sat down together as a family to eat breakfast.  Josh started us in prayer and then we took turns - oldest to youngest - saying what we were thankful for.

Here's our list - oldest to youngest...

"I'm thankful for waking up in a warm home full of loving people.
I'm thankful for my husband and the way he provides for us.
I'm thankful for God and Jesus.
I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad.
I'm thankful for all of the animals - even the skunks."

Happy Thanksgiving, you all!  I thankful for my blogging community.  Thank you for being a part of my life in this way.  I appreciate your prayers for our family, encouragement and wisdom.

May the Lord bless you and keep you all the days of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...