Friday, May 26, 2006

Grandma Mary Adahleen

My Grandma Mary will be 94 years old in September. I was named after her "Myah Adahleen" and Sophie was named after us "Sophia Adahleen". She only lives about 30 minutes away, but we don't get over the too often. Believe it or not, she still drives. However, she says it's a little too far to my house! :) So finally, the girls and I got out there. She loved holding Halle.
She had the table set with her china. It was the cutest thing! Sophie loved her little cup of milk and china plate. My Grandma lived through The Depression, so when Sophie took 2 bites of her food and ran off to jump on the trampoline Grandma was a little frustrated!!! :)


Ok...I know you're not going to believe this, but my Grandma still jumps on this thing to "get her heart rate up" each day! Look at her trim bod! Sophie loved it and kept herself entertained for a while. I think it made my Grandma a little nervous. :)

We had a great time and hope to get over there more this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...