Saturday, May 6, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Halle has really been a great sleeper since she was born. She would get up through the night to eat, but she always went right back to sleep. There were really only a few nights ever when she would not fall right back to sleep. However, it did take her a while to stretch out her night time feedings. With a little help from me, she is now doing incredible!! Once she hit 3 months...If she woke in the night, I would not rush in there. I would let her fuss a bit and believe it or not...she started sleeping through the night. She has been going 8-10 hour stretches for a month or so. Last night, she slept from 8-7am! I heard Sophie this morning before Halle! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. She is growing up so fast and doing so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...