Friday, June 2, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend 2006 ~ Halle

I wanted to include some details about Halle. She found a new love this weekend! The hammock! She was rocked to sleep in a hammock for the first time and loved it. Don't you just want to kiss those little cheeks?



As you can see, we love to let our children run around naked! :) It's just easier! It was so hot and she was so happy kicking around in the breeze.

We set up the pack n play at my Dad's house and she just loved kicking around in it as we socialized outside. I am not one who likes to hold babies for long periods of time, so I think I got her used to laying on her own from the beginning. She doesn't mind it at all. Check out those porker legs on her!


She started to get tired around 7:30, so Grandma Margy rocked her in the hammock. Oh my, she loved it! Her eyes started to get heavy right away and out she went.

I can't believe Halle is almost 6 months old. She is getting to be a lot of fun and rolling like crazy. She smiles a lot and loves people. We had a great first Memorial Day with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...