Sunday, July 23, 2006

Halle is 7 months old!

"Ok, I'm ready for some attention now!" Halle finally says at 7 months.

Halle is finally requesting a little more attention (from her favorite person, mommy!), and speaking up a bit. She loves for me to hold her. If she is playing by herself and catches a glimpse of me but I continue to walk past her, she will start to cry. She has just developed stranger anxiety over the past week. All very normal things.

She is continuing to grow rapidly. I am still nursing a bit, doing formula, and she is eating veggies, fruits, and cereal. She recently graduated to stage 2 baby food! I am guessing she weighs close to 20 pounds. She has rolls everywhere!

She rolls out of control. She gets to everything she wants by rolling. She would roll across the entire house. She has started to get her knees pulled up underneath her. I REALLY don't want for her to start crawling quite yet. She is sitting up very well. We like to use the boppy for some extra protection.

She is still taking a morning, afternoon, and occasional evening nap. If she skips the evening nap, she is in bed by 7:30 and will sleep 10 hours straight, I'll feed her and she's back to sleep until 7:30 or 8. She's a good little sleeper.

Halle loves to swing! This picture was taken on an evening when she skipped her evening nap. It was 6:45 and she passed out in her swing.


This is big girl Halle in her high chair. She's a great eater and loves everything we've ever offered to her. Obviously!


Halle loves her jumper! She would jump in this for an hour and love it. It's great because Sophie and I can play with sidewalk chalk, bubbles, or I can work in the yard.


Sophie loves her baby sister. Halle loves Sophie too!


Halle likes to sit up and enjoy the world from a different view.

It's been another great month! We look forward to seeing her personality continue to come out and watch her physical milestones. I am excited for when the girls can play more together.

1 comment:

  1. I love putting Kiefer in his jumper, too! He is entertained while Krue and I can dance and play around him. It is good for everyone! How do you take yours outside? That is a great idea...but I don't know where I would attach it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...