Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Our 5 year Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on July 15th. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I was thinking back over the past 5 years and what we have accomplished together. This is what I came up with: 2 moves, 2 dogs (They're gone now. They had to go.), 2 pregnancies, 2 deliveries (that's why the dogs are gone), 2 different cities, 5 job changes (between the 2 of us), 2 homes, a Master's degree, wow! I am sure I left out a lot. I am just too tired to remember! Through all of that, I can honestly say that we are still madly in love! So, Josh said that he wanted to surprise me and plan a night away without telling me anything. He ended up slipping and telling me we were going to Indy. But, I had figured that anyway. So, we dropped the girls off at my mom's and we headed to Indy. Our first stop was at the Fashion Mall. We each got a new outfit. Next, we checked into our hotel downtown and then walked to the Imax theatre and watched an awesome movie about Africa. I totally feel like I've been to Africa! :) After that, we went to an Indian's game (baseball). Finally, the finale was dinner at St. Elmo's Steak House! It was truly an incredible evening with an incredible man! I am the luckiest woman in the whole world.

This is us at the baseball game. It was so much fun!

Ok...while I am talking about my man, I just have to share the sweetest story about him. He was going to play golf with his buddies tonight and would be gone from 3-8 pm. He knows how hard it is to get dinner ready when you are alone with the girls. So, he made a homemade pizza before he left and put in in the fridge so all I would have to do is throw it in the oven. Could he get any sweeter?

1 comment:

  1. I told Lee about your romantic weekend...hopefully he took notes :) Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...