Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At the end of the day....



For Mother's Day, I kept telling myself..... don't forget the get a picture of the girls and me. So, by the time I thought of it, it was the the end of the day. Baths were finished and I was in a hoodie, jeans, and my hair pulled back. Don't I look gorgeous? :) This is what I look like at the end of the day! I didn't freshen up my hair or make up on purpose! I thought I would give you the real deal! I look exhausted, on the couch, snuggling one last time before I put these little angels to bed. Happy Mother's Day to me and YOU! Would you have it any other way?

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of my girls!!

    Love you all,
    Nena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics. You guys look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...