Monday, July 28, 2008

Prayers for Talia, Please!

My cousin, Talia, is pregnant with her 2nd child and is so sick! She is due in March. She was very sick the first time, and she says that it's worse this time.
She can't go to work or make it through a work day. She can't keep anything down. She is spending a lot her her time on the bathroom floor vomitting. I feel so bad for her!
She is on medication for nausea and they doubled it for her to see if that will work. It's not working today. They admitted her into the hospital today.
Please take a moment to say the prayer for her. I know that God will never give us more than we can handle. I am sure right now, she is thinking that this is way beyond what she can handle! Sometimes, we don't know how we are going to survive something.
Talia, I trust that God is holding on to you the whole time you are on the floor puking! He sees and catches each tear that falls. Please hang in there. I love you!!!
Dear God, please embrace Talia as she goes through this horrible nasuea in her 1st trimester. Comfort her and guide the doctors with wisdom to provide some relief for Talia.
ALSO - MAKE THIS END NOW, PLEASE! :)
In Jesus' name, Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Myah!! Love you, Talia, and you are in my constant prayers.

    Aunt Linda
    (Myah's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Myah.. After four days of being in the hospital I think they may have found the right combo of meds, I am on five different kinds.

    Love, Talia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confident that God heard our prayers and will have you on your way to feeling better! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...