Friday, January 23, 2009

We survived the FIRST NIGHT home!

.....and the second and third! :) You know, that first night home always makes me nervous. You never know which way it's going to turn. Ian is so stinkin' sweet. He is doing great! I would say he is a little angel baby. He is a great nurser and very easy to console. I have had so much help (thank you, MOM, mom in law, and Margy!). Also, I can't forget to mention all the meals being delivered to us. You would believe it. From friends, my small group in MOPS, Meals Ministry at church, and our wonderful friends! You are all a blessing to us! I know things will get a little harder a few weeks down the road when all of this wears off, but I am saying YES to anyone who offers right now! Hopefully at that point, Ian and I will be more stable together. Nursing is so time consuming. That's hard for the girls to understand.
We really are doing great, and I will try to post some good pics soon. He is so much cuter in person! :)

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you have a little boy! Even though I thought it was going to be a boy for some reason, I am used to you only having girls. Does it seem strange to have a little boy after raising two girls? :) I know it has been less than a week... but maybe you can share that in a few weeks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANYTHING FOR YOU, MY GIRL!!! :-)

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard for Corbin and Samantha at the beginning too. It seemed that all I was doing was nursing and holding Jackson. But as you know you will nurse less in the weeks and months to come.
    It is funny with the third child they seem to just fit in and are so sweet and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...