Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

HI! It's Thursday, and I'm thankful. I missed last Thursday because we were traveling.

We had a wonderful journey down to TN for 4 days. I still need to post that one!

********

On this beautiful Thursday, I'm thankful for so much.

1. Our vacation with the girls.
We left the baby at home and took the girls to spend 3 nights in the Cherokee National Forest with Josh's family. We got to focus on the girls without the distractions that come with having a baby. I am also thankful we got to spend time with his aunt and uncle who we don't see too often.

2. A visit from Holly
My wonderful, lifelong friend came to visit us before we left town. She lives in Indy, and don't get to see each other very often. We always have a great time catching up and she is awesome with the kids! Thank you, Holly, for making the trip.

3. 2nd chances
We are currently in a series at our church about 2nd chances and how God gives us 2nd chances. Nothing BIG comes to mind, but I'm thankful for the grace God gives us at all times. Even if you think you're not worthy of a 2nd chance or His grace, YOU ARE!

4. Authentic Friendships
I've got some amazing friends.

5. CVS deals
I'm really into this! :)

6. My Mom and Step Mom
They watched Ian for us while we were on vacation! We could relax knowing he was in good hands with the grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...