Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well...

ugh, I FINALLY have a second to blog, and it won't let me upload any pictures! :/

So - I just wanted to check in with everyone and apologize for my lack of blogging...

We are good, but HONESTLY, it's been a rough couple of weeks. Halle is - um - not very fun to live with right now...

I have thought about giving her away. Maybe to the zoo or something. Maybe to a family with a Mom that has more patience than me! Maybe to WHEREVER!

I have hope that is will pass... everything does.

We had an amazing garage sale! We made 450 bucks! What a blessing!
I organized a lot while getting rid of a lot. I LOVE organizing!! :)

There is a lot on the calendar for May. Gearing up for lots of fun in the Sun as Summer approaches. We've also been working on the garden. So exciting!

God is good and I get all I need from HIM. He satisfies me.

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...