Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Visit with Holly!

As I mentioned in my Thankful Thursday post, my wonderful, lifelong friend Holly came up from Indy to visit us! We love when Holly comes because she's the BEST with the kids. She jumped on the trampoline, read books with the girls, did sidewalk chalk and just acted plain goofy! :)
The girls adore her.

Holly and Ian

Holly and Halle

Holly and Sophie
Thank you, Holly, for taking the time to come and visit with us.
You will always be my "best friend".
We miss you dearly.
May God bless you and keep you all the days of your life.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics and I wish I lived just around the corner so I could come visit all the time! Miss you all too--more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great friend Holly is! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...