Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm on a roll this week!

This has been a WONDERFUL week of cooking for me.
It's been so easy and resourceful - I want to share it with you.
I don't have time - at this moment - to share the recipes, but I will soon!

On Tuesday, I made a whole chicken from Seven Sons Farm.
I used a recipe from my friend Jackie - and tweaked it a bit to fit our family.
It was AMAZING! and so EASY!
On Wednesday, I made a huge batch of whole wheat pancake mix because the kids LOVE pancakes. I've been buying a very expensive mix from the store. I found a great recipe from More with Less Cookbook and consulted with my friend, Heidi, on the final product.
Soooo yummy, and the kids love it!
On Thursday, I made homemade chicken and noodle soup with my left over chicken (from Tuesday) and all the broth.
Today, I made a whole wheat pizza crust (the girls and I kneaded it by hand!), homemade sauce and veggies! The pizza recipe also came from More with Less Cookbook.
We all (and the neighbors) loved the pizza!
Such a fun, resourceful and healthy week of cooking!
Recipes coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Can't wait to see your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you guys went vegetarian? Thanks for the recipes....I think I will try some next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will eat meat no more than once a week from Seven Sons. :) You can just call us "meat snobs"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive Myah... Impressive! Gotta love Seven Sons!

    Love your new main picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...