Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Times of Change

I feel like I'm giving Ian a bad wrap by venting about my current frustrations with him.

Although I'm recognizing how blessed I am... that doesn't take away that it's still challenging to raise a 17 month old boy - and 2 other children! And everyone is home ALL DAY LONG...

I always struggle a bit during transitions - but I'll get it dialed in - and then it will change again! :)

It's a new season... my productivity in the house has become limited. I love to be productive!
I start to panic when I can't be productive.

Now, rather than laundry, cleaning, cooking, organizing, educating the girls.... my productivity has changed - chasing Ian! Keeping all 3 kids entertained, educated, fed, and simply alive.

Sigh * I'm doing better. It's been a tiring 2 weeks, but God is SO good and so is my husband and friends!

I tell myself (and Josh tells me), "Just love and teach the kids!"

But, who's going to do dinner? laundry? house? lessons? piles of paper? relationships?

Ian is banging his crib against the wall now and is ready to start our day. I need to run before he wakes up the girls!! :)

I hope you all have an amazing day!

What are your struggles today?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean-as soon as I feel like I'm getting into a routine with Max, it all changes. And Alex is desperately trying to be a teenager at the age of 9, so a strong stubborn streak is emerging.

    I wish I had an answer-some days, I don't know how I manage to get anything done, and that's with just one little one. Of course, there's always the full-time job thing getting in the way too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...