Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is what keeps me sharing...


I received this email from a friend. I have also recently received a similar message from another friend. Thank you!

I'm not ashamed to admit that it's very humbling to share my inner self. Of course, it'd be all dandy only sharing 90% of my life - awesome moments. But, the reality is that 10% of the time - it's really tough, and I'm very tired at times. Some days, I feel like the percentage is the other way around!

I want you all to know that you're not alone. Also, I want my children to be able to read this - many years from now - and see how I turned to God to survive raising them and through any other trying times. And when I need my butt wiped when I'm 80, I will show them this journal and all we did for them! :) I also look forward to mentoring other Moms that I have gone before.

Anyway, thank you friends for taking the time to share what this blog means to YOU. I love you and look forward to mentoring YOU in the future.

Hey My.....
I just read your blog and thought I would send you something "inspirational" to help you along your journey--

I have to say--everytime I read your blog, I am one that comes out inspired. You are the MOST wonderful mother to your babies. And even when those trying times attempt to get the best of you, you turn to Him for your strength--which is exactly what we Christians should do. The way you and Josh communicate, collaborate, and work together is a model for all relationships. I read your blog knowing that if/when I ever get to that motherhood stage of life, I know I will have an excellent supporter in you.

Enjoy these days....your children are so fortunate to have you.

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...