Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

Tonight, I'm thankful for the end of a great day. I'm thankful that all of our babies sleep well, and I can get a good night's rest every night!

I was talking with a friend today and she was asking how I was doing. I said, "Well, I have a 19 month old - BOY!" She said, "Ok, I get it!"

Now, I really do think ALL 19 month olds are hard - so I don't want to blame it all on the sex!

However, I simply can't complain. Ian is absolutely incredible, acting his age, so funny, simply adorable, an awesome sleeper...

But... I'm VERY happy when bedtime comes.

Happy. Thankful. Tired.

Ready to rest for a new day tomorrow because I'm going to do it all over again! :)

God, I love You. I'm thankful for this precious Ian You trust us with. Fill me with strength, love and patience to continue raising these children up the way You desire and approve of. Help me to discipline them with love and patience - not nagging and frustration - love and patience. Help me to see them the way You do. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...