Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halle's Swim Lessons...

started out as a struggle with Ian in tow (especially since they're 12:45-1:15).  But, by golly - he got the hang of what's expected of him, and I'm amazed at how well he does there - after 7 weeks of it!  Now, I'll be honest - I go "armed" with his favorite books, a bottle of water and a special snack (sometimes even candy)!  But, I have to say...  I'm proud.

And you may be asking yourself, "uh...  Ian still uses a bottle?  Isn't he almost 2?"  Yes!  Please don't judge me.  A bottle filled with water is a pacifier for him when I really need one!  It's amazing what my 3rd child gets to do.  At 12 months, Sophie's bottle was gone!  Halle's was gone by about 15 months.  Ian's...  well, it's still around.

We just had our 7th and final swim lesson of this session.  Halle got her "report card" today and she passed every single skill, and they are passing her on to the next level!

So, we start the next session in November.

Go, Halle, go!

And - Way to go, Ian, for being such a good little boy while tagging along - my little sidekick.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...