Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's one of those days...

my #1 job is to hold and comfort Ian.


You know - when your babies just don't feel well?  He has a bit of a cold - runny nose, yucky eyes, and probably an ear infection.

I have a few things on my "list" for the day that I would like to accomplish.  I checked off the necessary morning items, and now I'm putting my list down (until nap time) and I will read books, comfort and rock with my baby boy until we must move on to something else.

Because - really?  Is cleaning the bathrooms more important that loving on my grumpy baby?
nah, they're not that bad yet.

However, there is 1 thing we do need to get done this morning!  Halle's hair needs to be curled for her school pictures today.  :)

So, if you read this post this morning, please pray that I am filled up with God's love and peace and patience - and that I would love and care for my babies the way He loves and cares for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...