Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Road Trip...


to Shipshewana - was a wonderful way to celebrate my Mom's birthday!

At the beginning of September, I took my Mom and dear friend, Heidi, to Shipshewana for a girl's day out and mini road trip.

It was a fabulous time of laughing, shopping, eating, talking and just being - away for the day - with 2 of my best friends.

I have to say my favorite stop was the bulk store we hit when we first arrived into town - E & S Sales.

And every store after that, we enjoyed hitting the clearance "walls" or "sections"  :)

Talk about some major shopping therapy - oh yeah, it was a blast!

Thank you, Mom and Heidi, for joining me on the little getaway.  I love you both - all the way to the moon and back.

We talked about going 1 more time before the holidays arrive.  It was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. If you go around the second of third week of November, the Christmas lights and decor will all be out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stacy, that would be a great time to go!! We had a blast and LAUGHED so much all day!! I had a ball! I think that Myah and Heidi did, too!! Thanks My! You are the BEST daughter!! I thank God every day for his blessings on me for you by my side!!! I love you to the moon and back down!!!

    XOXOXO,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...